Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Seeking a general dentist for a community health clinic in Stevens Point, or Wautoma, WI. Join a professional team of healthcare providers and enjoy an excellent work environment and great work-life balance.
Immediate opening for a General Dentist at our growing community health organization. The position is full-time with a Monday - Thursday schedule. The provider will see mostly adult patients in a traditional clinical setting with a the support of a veteran staff. The Dentist will be free to focus on clinical work and exercise control over treatment plans.
• Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
• Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
• Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
• Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
• Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
• Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
• Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
• DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
• Must have WI license and DEA
Excellent starting pay
Federal loan repayment
Health, dental and vision
CME and licensing allowance
Kearney, Nebraska, United States
We Recruit Healthcare Professionals across the United States.