Opthalmologist opening in Georgia
Located in Dublin, GA
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Ophthalmologist to join a well-established 6 physician group practice & replace the retiring doctor.
- Must be board certified in Ophthalmology by the ABO
- Comprehensive ophthalmologist or anterior segment surgeon preferred
- With interest in partnership opportunity welcome
- Join well-respected group with great staff and no MD/OD turnover
- Practice in 2 office locations with access to onsite ASC
- Call is 1:6
- Expect fast growth in clinic (40-50 pat/day) and surgically (6-10+ surg./week)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Partnership opportunity
- Several of the ophthalmologists participate in medical missions to Ecuador and Jamaica, so inquiring ophthalmologists who would love to get involved in eye care missions will love working here
- 192-bed, acute care, level III trauma center
Dublin, Georgia is located in Laurens County. Laurens County offers a great quality of life with peaceful neighborhoods, excellent healthcare and thriving education system.
Within driving distance from the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Atlantic or Gulf coast beaches, or anywhere in the world via flights from airports in Atlanta or Savannah, residents enjoy the best life has to offer in Dublin, Ga.