This job is archived
Independent physician-owned practice consisting of two Ophthalmologists and two Optometrists is seeking an experienced BC Comprehensive Ophthalmologist and anterior segment surgeon to join their busy, growing practice. Enjoy high volume, a dedicated referral base and a collegial atmosphere with dedicated support staff.
- Successful independent physician-owned practice in business for over 17 years
- Top of the line equipment with 16 patient rooms
- Clinic is closed on weekends; Light call duty required
- Clinical autonomy; ability to drive and grow the practice
- Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Salary, Signing Bonus, Paid Relocation and Ownership Track available
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Full Malpractice Coverage; Health and Dental Insurance; Paid Time Off – 5 to 6 weeks a year, and $4,000 CME- every 2 years.
- Voted Outdoor Magazine’s “Best Outdoor Town”. (2015)
- Fitbit’s “Fittest City in America” (2016)
- Enjoy beautiful scenic views of Lake Superior and year-round activities.
- Mid-size city with lively entertainment. Population 86,000 and draws from multiple areas.
Contact Paul Breen to learn more!
At Strelcheck, we value your privacy. A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.