Mid Michigan Health, a nationally recognized and awarded seven hospital system affiliated with the University of Michigan Health System, is seeking a full time BE/BC radiation oncologist at its Gratiot Cancer Center in Alma. MI. The Gratiot Cancer Center provides accredited comprehensive cancer services including radiation oncology and medical oncology services and is only steps away from the state of the art Mid Michigan Medical Center-Gratiot.
- Brand new TrueBeam Linear Accelorator on location
- Advance practice provider support
- SBRT, SRS, HDR
- Experienced staff
- Consults, followups, treatment plans- 15 patient per day average
- Gamma Knife Perfexion procedure training
- System support as well as collaboration with the University of Michigan cancer experts
- Employed position with Mid Michigan Physicians Group, a physician lead group of over 350 providers throughout Mid Michigan Health- possible leadership opportunities
- 1:2 call- work with BC and experienced physicians partner
Very competitive salary and benefits package including health/dental/vision, relocation expense, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, professional liability coverage with tain,CME $/days, 403B/457B plans.
Alma, MI is a safe, close knit community that is the home to Alma College. Conveniently located to the metro areas of Detroit and Lansing, the Alma area offers many cultural, outdoor and sports activities including Division I events.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.