Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Top health system looking to add another radiation oncologist to their practice. Existing patient base . strong support staff and resources for patients to provide top care. Incoming radiation oncologist must be well versed w/ Varian ix utilizing RapidArc , IMRT , IGRT and HDR Therapy. Lucrative base salary w/ productivity incentives, comprehensive medical benefit package, malpractice coverage including tail , relocation, sign on bonus and generous PTO/CME. Experienced board certified radiation oncologists are encouraged. This family oriented community in Missouri offers an array of outdoor activities to enjoy , historic attractions and nationally recognized for it's beauty. Great cost of living , strong educational options and an array of shopping as well as dining options to enjoy. If you are interested in discussing the details of this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at [Register to View]
along with sending your updated CV to [Register to View]
to see if this opportunity would be right for you. All inquiries are confidential..
- Top health system
- Existing and manageable patient base
- IMRT, IGRT, and HDR Therapy
- Excellent support staff
- Lucrative base salary w/ productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Family oriented community
- Excellent schools and housing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...