Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Breast Medical Oncology opportunity in Hartford, CT**
- Full-time, permanent
- Seeking breast medical oncologist with clinical practice experience within a multidisciplinary cancer model to join a growing team of breast specialists at an 867 bed tertiary care, academic medical center in Hartford.
- Looking for a clinician, enthusiastic about providing evidence-based clinical care in a collegial environment with a broadening clinical trials portfolio.
- The cancer institute oversees the care of one third of patients with breast cancer in Connecticut. The program has a mission to accelerate the transfer of knowledge from academic medical centers to community healthcare. The healthcare system includes seven hospitals and multiple ambulatory care centers with breast services offered on every campus.
- More than 1400 new cases of breast cancer are diagnosed annually at the cancer institute
- This position will be exclusively focused on breast medical oncology.
- There are opportunities to participate in teaching, clinical research, and quality/outcomes research.
- Experienced Breast Medical Oncologist
- Demonstrated experience practicing within a multidisciplinary team model of care for breast patients
- Academic accomplishment in clinical trials is highly desirable.
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Connecticut
- Health system is a growing and financially secure physician led organization.
- The health system supports personal development and well-being though the Physician Leadership Development Institute and the Office of Provider Wellness.
- Ideally situated between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family the finest schools in the nation; four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States