A hybrid health clinic in King County is looking to add an Oncologist to their team. This facility is located 7 minutes from The Space Needle and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Oncologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Experience Required: 1-year experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent W2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Monday through Friday 0900 - 1600
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!