Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Malignant Oncology opening in North Carolina
Located in Winston Salem, NC
Seeking an exceptional colleague with a disease-specific focus within malignant hematology and experience in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and immune effector cell therapies for the portion of our program located at Forsyth Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC.
- The position involves both inpatient and outpatient clinical practice as well as the opportunity to perform clinical research augmented by a robust research infrastructure as well as two new phase I units, one in Winston-Salem and the other one in Charlotte.
- We are a rapidly growing program developed in a collaborative work environment where physicians enjoy coming to work each day.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of five years of post-fellowship experience in these areas.
- A proven track record in leadership is preferred.
- We are a young program, integrated between Charlotte and Winston-Salem.
- Given our exponential growth while achieving FACT Accreditation we are searching for the right individual to help maintain this growth and development.
- Full Time
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Employed by Medical Group
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States