This Regional Medical Center in southeast GA is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Oncologist to join their team. The hospital is home to a major Cancer Center which brings the latest in chemotherapy and radiation technology to the community.
- Employment position through the Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
We are a regional health system and the only nationally accredited hospital in the tri-county area. The system also features a 15,000-square-foot cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia and the surrounding communities. We offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women's services, wound care, and more. We're here for all your family's medical and wellness needs. We offer a state-of-the-art hospital with:
All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites - among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms.
- A Women's Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial angioplasty approach.
The Health System also offers:
- Highly skilled, board-certified physicians, specialists and medical staff.
- The only comprehensive cancer center in the region providing a range of services - including radiation and medical oncology - in one centralized location.
- A network of physician practices operating under the Memorial Health Meadows Hospital name you know and trust.
There are probably very few rural hospitals/systems like ours in the country. We have gone from 350 employees to 1,100 in the last several years. We have a substantial number of specialists who are supported by the regional primary care base.
The hospital continues to expand as a regional medical center. We will do whatever is necessary to land the candidate we want. We are a great family community, 90 minutes from the coast, no smog, snow, traffic and every doctor who has moved here will say the schools are good.
We are the medical center of choice in our region. We have the newest and most modern hospital in the SE with technology most metropolitan hospitals have yet to purchase. Our community is a wonderful family community as evidence by the quality of physicians we have moved here over the last several years.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]