Small rural community healthcare system located in Southwestern Wisconsin, two hours from Madison is looking for a full-time, permanent Family Medicine Physician with OB for their clinics!
The Family Medicine Physician with OB Job Specifics:
- Duties include seeing patients in the clinic, area nursing homes, local hospital, occasional home visits, attending deliveries and providing call support for the midwifery program serving patients of all ages, newborn to geriatrics
- The ideal Physician candidate must be able to travel to and from clinic locations as needed
- Setting: clinic of a local healthcare system with occasional travel to another clinic
- Great salary range that awards experience
- Excellent benefit package including Health and Dental insurance, Short Term Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(k) and more!
- Full-time, direct hire opportunity
- Schedule: 4-day work week, hours can differ day to day
- On call rotation schedule
The Family Medicine Physician with OB Requirements:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited university/medical program with a MD or DO degree
- Must be Board-Certified or Board-Eligible
- Preferable to have at least 2 years of Family Medicine with OB experience
- Must be eligible for a WI license
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS certification highly preferred
The Surrounding Area:
- Dairy and corn farms all over the region
- This area is beautiful and is perfect for hunting, fishing, hiking, climbing, camping, kayaking, scenic viewing, photography, and more!
- Family friendly community
- Mississippi River within close proximity
- Perfect place to be if you want farm to table lifestyle