- You’ll experience immediate patient volume
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and a tremendous support staff
- We offer a 12-month housing allowance of $1,500 per month
- Practice in a large office with three clinic rooms
- Sign-on bonus plus student loan reimbursement
Located less than an hour from Amarillo, Texas, our practice is part of a welcoming community that truly exudes the meaning of genuine Southern hospitality. We offer a smalltown feel without the sacrifice of big-city amenities and an array of family-friendly events and attractions.
As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A tort reform state with no state income tax and a cost of living more than 22% lower than the national average
- A variety of housing options, including ranches, waterfront properties, and country club locations
- Convenient access to New Mexico and its exciting outdoor activities, including skiing and sand dune surfing
- A variety of recreational activities, including camping, biking, and swimming
- U.S. News ranks Texas in the top 15 in Best States for Economy, and Forbes ranks it No. 3 in Best States for Business
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician, Obstetrics, Obstetrics, Ob, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, FPOB, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine