Our full-spectrum family medicine practice is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician who specializes in obstetrics. Our practice provides outpatient, inpatient, ER coverage, obstetrics, C-section, and endoscopy services.
- A four-day workweek with close to five weeks of PTO in year one
- A healthy work-life balance with a moderate call schedule and manageable patient panel
- Working in a hospital named a top 50 critical access hospital in the region
- Up to or more than $350,000 per year plus a $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Student loan debt repayment plus a relocation package and first-year housing allowance
Nestled in the rolling sandhills along the numerous lakes and rivers, our town is a wonderful place to call home.
- Two nationally recognized golf courses
- A nearby 72,000-acre national wildlife refuge, breathtaking waterfalls, and miles of hiking trails
- A cost of living more than 18% lower than the national average and a highly accredited school district featuring class sizes with a 10:1 student ratio
BC/BE with the ability to perform C-sections
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician, Obstetrics, Obstetrics, Ob, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, FPOB, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine