Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**OBGYN opening in Maine**
* Located in ***Waterville, ME*** - 74m from Portland, ME
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our highly respected Women's Health team.
* The right candidate will provide patient-centered, compassionate care in a diverse environment for the women in our communities.
* Well-established patient panel
* Efficient, well-trained staff
* Practice is part of the Women's Health Service Line of the Northern Light Health system
* SCOPE-certified practice
* State-of-the-art birthing center
* Located on-site: ultrasound, mammography, bone density, and nursing staff for triage
* Level 1 nursery
* 300-350 births per year
* Pediatrics on campus for additional neonatal care
* Competitive compensation and benefits packages
* Student loan reimbursement program
* Sign-on and relocation bonuses
* Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
* Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
The hospital is a dynamic community institution with 48 acute and 105 continuing-care beds, as well as primary care and specialty clinics. It is situated in the charming downtown of Waterville, a small college city with easy access to Maines spectacular mountains, lakes, and ocean shore.
If you are seeking a more balanced lifestyle with picturesque country living, yet with all close amenities and a variety of cultural and recreational options, this is the opportunity for you!
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States