**OB-Hospitalist opening in Tennessee**
* Located in ***Kingsport, TN*** - 94m from Knoxville
* Seeking a full-time experienced board-certified OB/GYN Hospitalist for its Women's Health program in Kingsport, Tennessee.
* Join a 261-bed not-for-profit hospital that has been serving our area for more than 40 years and is one of 21 hospitals that make up this health system.
* Employed position
* 15 Shifts per month (extra shifts available)
* Inpatient coverage for Labor & Delivery
* OB Triage
* Manage OB emergencies
* EPIC EMR health system wide
* Coverage on the post-partum floor
* Provide Emergency Department consults
* Must be BC/BE
**Compensation and benefit package include:**
* Potential earnings in excess of $300K
* Incentives for extra shifts worked
* Retirement Savings Options
* Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
* Signing incentive
* Annual CME allowance and days
* Performance bonus
* Relocation program
**About Kingsport, Tennessee:**
Located 90 minutes from the Asheville, North Carolina and the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas, Kingsport, TN offers a great family-friendly atmosphere with excellent public and private schools and access to several local colleges including East Tennessee State University, King University, The University of Virginia College at Wise, Lincoln Memorial University, The University of Tennessee, and Virginia Tech.
No State Income Tax!
Access to three large lakes, our area provides a wealth of hiking, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping, boating, and kayaking opportunities.
Local Regional Airport with easy access to international flights via hubs in Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta. GA