Due to growth, Springfield Clinic is seeking BE/BC Obstetric and Gynecological Physicians to join our well established and rewarding practice in our newest location, Peoria, Illinois.
Springfield Clinic, one of the largest multi-specialty physician owned medical practices in Illinois, offers a clear, established path to partnership. Partnership provides the opportunity to grow your practice, share in the Springfield Clinic success, and generate an income supportive of your financial and career goals.
Peoria Practice Highlights:
- Recently Springfield Clinic has established an OBGYN office in a new location, Peoria, Illinois
- Physician will deliver a full scope of inpatient and outpatient services, including management of routine gynecologic diseases and conditions, as well as diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions related to the female reproductive system
- Advanced practice provider and midwife support
- 24-hour TeleNurse Service
- Outstanding quality of physicians and practice allows ample time to enjoy family and personal interests
- 2-Year Guaranteed Salary $400,000+ with Path to Partnership
- Relocation assistance, signing bonus, and salary advance option
- CME funding & time away
- Vacation and Leave Time
- Retirement plan, 401K
- Health insurance
- Group Long Term Life Insurance
- Group Long Term Disability
Peoria is a diverse growing community that offers big city perks with small town living. Peoria's vibrant scenic skyline, energetic nightlife, lively performing arts scene, and unlimited outdoor activities paint the perfect picture. For the foodie, Peoria has something to satisfy every palate, from domestic to international, from pubs to upscale, coffee house to bakeries. Peoria is home to the nation's oldest community theater, oldest Santa Claus parade, and Caterpillar Headquarters; as well as several universities and colleges including Bradley University, Midstate College and the University of Illinois - College of Medicine. Greater Peoria is also home to top-tier world-class health services. Centrally located, Peoria is 3 hours from Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis. Whether you choose to live in along the riverfront, near the lake, in a subdivision, or in Peoria's Downtown Warehouse District, Peoria is a place you can call home.