Community Hospital, located in the beautiful Appalachian Highlands is seeking quality Obstetrician-Gynecologists to join their current staff. The physician will join a team of an OBGYN generalist, 2 OBGYN Laborist, 1 Family Nurse Practitioner, and 1 Certified Nurse Midwife to serve the needs of Wise County. Additionally, this program is supported by our Women’s Center of Excellence and OBGYN practice located in Kingsport, TN, and would further establish the important service line to our hospital and community.
Hospital has completed an extensive expansion of its surgery department which has significantly enhanced its surgery services and has improved the quality and efficiency of care.
- 1:4 Call
- More than 400 births per year
- Five pediatricians on staff
- Seven LDRP's and 14 bassinettes
- C-sections performed in the recently renovated Birthing Center - attended by the anesthesiologist or one of the four CRNA's
- Outpatient office convenient located next to Birthing Center
- Staff and physicians work closely together as a team
- High risk deliveries managed with Johnson City Medical Center. JCMC sends a team to our hospital to oversee transfers from the birthing center for high risk cases
- System-operated Wings flight service is minutes away with 20-25 minute flight time to Johnson City
We work with a youthful medical community and a nationally recognized D.O. Internal Medicine Residency Program that is ranked 2nd in the country. Hospital is fortunate to have a great group of attendings to rotate and train our residents and medical students.
The draw area serves a population of 75,000 to 100,000 which includes southwestern Virginia and southeastern Kentucky. There is a local 10-physician primary care network to supply patient referrals and marketing support to attract new patients.
As employed physicians, this opportunity includes guaranteed base and the opportunity to enhance compensation with an RVU-based productivity model.
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance -Up to $10,000
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Long/Short-term disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Claims-made tail policy
- CME Allowance - $4,000
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213614 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs