JOB TYPE: FULL TIME or PER DIEM
White Plains Hospital (25 miles from Manhattan, NY) is seeking OB/GYN Hospitalists/ Laborists to join our well-established program.
- Full time position
- Per Diem - minimum 4 shifts per month
- 24-hour coverage in the Hospital
- 12 hours and some 24 hour shifts.
- NO CALLS
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Collegial, rewarding work environment
- Strong Robotics program
- 2000 deliveries annually
The OB/GYN Hospitalist/ Laborists provides obstetrical and gynecological care and consultation to inpatients, the Emergency Department (ED), and those arriving in Labor and Delivery. The OB/GYN Hospitalist will provide patient assessment and triage, coordinate care with the patient's OB/GYN, care for unassigned patients, perform emergency deliveries, assist with surgical procedures, and provide OB/GYN consultation for inpatients and patients in the Emergency Department as needed.
OB/GYN Hospitalist / Laborist REQUIREMENTS
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid active or in process NYS Medical License
- Completion of an OB/GYN Residency and/or Fellowship program
- Board Certified or eligible in OB/GYN
- Minimum three (3) years’ related experience is required. New grads with an OBGYN Hospitalist Fellowship will be considered.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Level III B NICU
- 24/7 MFM coverage
- 24/7 secondary on call back up
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage in the hospital
- Work with a labor and delivery team comprised of experienced board-certified obstetricians, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and our outstanding Magnet® designated nurses.
- Be a part of an organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
- Women’s Choice Award® as America’s Best Hospitals for Obstetrics (This evidence-based designation is the only award that identifies the country’s best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and what women say they want from a hospital. We are proud to be a 2015 recipient)
- Provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health’s Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
Excellent school systems with the some of the top 20 NYS school districts in Westchester county
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White Plains is just an hour’s drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Patient Experience in the NICU in 2019
- (AACCN) Beacon Gold award for nursing excellence
- AIUM certified
- Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval 2019/20
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital – 2019/20
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016)
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- “Great Place to Work” certified
Interested candidates should submit their CV to Sharon O. Alfonso
Email: [Register to View]
White Plains Hospital is an equal opportunity employer