- Primarily outpatient clinical practice
- Teach OB/GYN residents and maternal-fetal medicine fellows
- Participate in world-class clinical research, if desired
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life
- Appointment with one of the top academic programs in the country
- Focus on quality of care—reasonable patient volume expectations with ability to ramp up quickly
- Affiliation with a world-class pediatric hospital and a world-class adult hospital with all subspecialties available
Private practice income + academic lifestyle and benefits
With engaging events and activities throughout the year and breathtaking ocean and mountain scenery all around, Northern California is an ideal place to call home.
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as multiple colleges and universities
- Consistent sunshine and ideal weather year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including international airports, world-class performing arts and cultural activities, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- A short drive to sought-after vacation spots: Napa, Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, and more
Live and work where most people vacation!
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md