Non-profit, independent hospital in southern Missouri seeks a compassionate, BE/BC OB/ GYN to join 3 other OB/GYN physicians and an NP. Come see firsthand why their strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country. You’ll experience a team-oriented work environment with experienced colleagues.
• Position is open due to increased volume.
• Call is 1:4
• Currently there are 3 full-time OB/GYN’s and 1 NP.
• Clinic consists of on-site lab, 4-D ultrasound machine, NST machine, Ultrasound Technician, and dedicated phone nurse.
• During surgery on call day, you are not required to see clinic patients. Day can be used for administrative duties, charting, or opportunity to add on procedures or additional patients if you choose.
• Newly remodeled outpatient clinic space with plans for future expansion.
• Hospital expansion to include 15,000 square foot Women’s Center.
• Position is Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Physicians have their own nurse plus additional float nurses.
• NHSC Service Corp Site
Hospital does accept J1 and H1B applicants. They are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
• Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
• $25,000 sign on bonus
• $10,000 relocation reimbursement
• OMC Student loan support up to $100,000
• Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
• 40 days of Paid Time Off annually
• Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
• 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
• 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Hospital is a 114-bed, not-for-profit health care system employing approximately 1,100 people and serving an 11-county area. The medical staff consists of more than 100 active and associate members with specialties in anesthesiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, cancer treatment, child psychiatry, emergency medicine, family practice, general practice, general surgery, geriatrics, internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncologic surgery, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pathology, pediatrics, podiatry, pulmonology, psychiatry, radiology and urology.
The emergency department: provides 24-hour service, seven days a week. Hospital manages several ambulance services in Missouri. Air Evac Lifeteam, a local helicopter ambulance service, is based at the medical center.
The Urgent Care Clinic: Open evenings and weekends for patients needing primary care services after physicians’ offices are closed.
Surgical Services: a 20,000 square-foot facility that houses six spacious suites for both inpatient and outpatient surgery.
Cancer Treatment Center: State-of-the-art facility providing radiation treatment, chemotherapy and hematology services.
Rehabilitation Services: Features physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech pathology services. Other rehabilitation services include sports medicine, industrial work conditioning and ergonomic, massage therapy, lymphedema therapy and the hand clinic.
Outpatient Imaging Services: Features MRI/MRA, CT/CTA, Computed Radiography and Fluoroscopy, ultrasound, digital mammography and stereotactic mammography for outpatient breast biopsies. Other services are X-ray, fluoroscopic nuclear medicine, CAT Scan and PET/CT Scan. Full-service outpatient imaging center.
Cardiac Diagnostic Services: Includes a cardiac catheterization lab, a cardiac diagnostic lab and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation. In January 2005, interventional and open-heart surgery program became operational.
Behavioral Healthcare: A network of mental health services providing outpatient counseling, community support, medication services, psychological testing, children and youth services, day treatment and home-based care.
Community located in southern Missouri, is nestled within the “Heart of the Ozarks”, (near Springfield & Branson, MO). Whether you’re looking for big city conveniences, entertainment and amenities or the appeal of small town values and charms – an A-Plus education for your children or a place to build your practice and watch it grow – you’ll find it here.
Community has a population of 12,000. This is a 7.7% increase since 2000. More than 125,00 people shop in the area and retail sales have averaged an 8 percent growth rate annually, pumping 225 million dollars into the local economy.
Community has been selected as one of America’s 10 Best Small Towns in 2013 by [Register to View]
a national website that ranks America’s most livable small and mid-sized cities based on quality of life. [Register to View]
referenced the town's ability to attract “nature lovers, entrepreneurs and families searching for an authentic small town” as one of the reasons for its selection. It also mentioned the city’s Ozarks Small Business Incubator and its Governor’s Award recognition, the city’s extensive park system, the historic downtown Courthouse Square, Civic Center, the city’s antique stores, the annual Old Time Music/Ozark Heritage Festival, and its proximity to rivers, lakes and streams.
For More Information, please send CV and contact:
Jordan Search Consultants
Cell Phone: [Register to View]