We’re a dynamic and growing health care organization, offering a wide range of employment opportunities. We are seeking professional and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, where integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance are among our core principles.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Treat diseases of female organs.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
- Provide government and organizational report on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
- Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent of control disease or injury.
ProHEALTH strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.