Seeking two OBGYN physicians for community-based, hospital employed practice.
You’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on your patients in this small, but growing community. Experienced physicians or new residents welcome!
- 4 clinic days/week with flexible hours
- Primary practice location next to hospital
- Highly engaged and well-trained labor and delivery nurses
- Hospital averages 20 deliveries/month
- APP collaboration, if desired (NP or Midwife)
- In network Level III NICU in Fort Wayne
- Caring and attentive support service team
- In network access to sub specialty and tertiary care
- Supportive, collaborative hospital leadership structure
Compensation Package May Include:
- Guaranteed Salary plus wRVU incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
- CME and Vacation
- Retirement and Enhanced Healthcare Benefits
- Stipend During Residency/Fellowship
- Visa support to J1 Candidates
Indiana ranks in the top 5 of all States in being the friendliest, in the nation, for Physicians due to tort reform! We are located along the historic Wabash River. Our community offers substantially lower cost of living, an established school system with advanced student curriculum, affordable housing varieties, recreational lake activities, live performing theaters, museums, state parks, and hiking trails. Just 1 hour from Indianapolis, 2.5 hours from Chicago, and 50 minutes from Fort Wayne.
Indiana implemented malpractice reform 33 years ago and ranks in the top 5 of all States in being the friendliest, in the nation, for Physicians!