Hospital seeks to recruit two full-time Obstetrics/Gynecologists. Currently the practice has two board certified OB/GYNs as well as a Nurse Practitioner, Mammography Tech and Ultrasound Tech. Services we provide are:
- 3D Mammography
- Robotic Surgery (DaVinci)
Delivered approximately 425 babies per year at Hospital in addition to:
- Ablations (In office and hospital)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal & Abdominal)
- Robotic hysterectomy
- Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Cesarean Section
- Anterior postpartum repair
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Competitive Salary Base plus Incentive
- Relocation Assistance
- CME, Licensure, Dues, & Subscriptions
- Medical Education Debt Reimbursement
- Full Benefit Package – Healthcare, Life, Vacation & Retirement Programs
- County population – nearly 80,000 (county – 189,000), with 50% female/50% male, median age 38
- Excellent public, private, & parochial schools
- Serving 11,050 students, higher diversity score than Indiana average
- Student: teacher ratio is 17:1.
- Cost of living cheaper than US and Indiana average
- Outstanding colleges and universities within county.
- Top industries; agriculture and world headquarters of 30 orthopedics corporations
- Rural area, close-knit communities, diverse culture.
- Close proximity to Chicago (2 hrs.), Indianapolis (2 hrs.), Fort Wayne (40 mins.)
- Multiple miles of bike, hiking and walking trails
- 100+ lakes, within county, lending to swimming, boating, fishing, water skiing, sailing, snowmobiling.
- 11 golf courses and tennis & racquet club.
- Cultural, arts and educational exhibitions, museums, and live performing theaters.
- Shopping, boutiques, antique stores, locally owned restaurants, wineries, and breweries available.