- Hospital Employed OBGYN Practice
- Seeking BC/BE OBGYN to join 2 physicians.
- Position is les then full-time (.6-.75 full-time equivalent) with expectation of equal share of call responsibility.
- Join collegial & supportive team of practitioners, commitment to partnership & flexibility.
- Critical Access Hospital with 180 deliveries per year.
- State-of-the-art labor & delivery facility.
- Experienced and surgeon –friendly OR staff and strong anesthesia & pediatrics support
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock perinatal back-up and specialist that can co-manage any high risk patients.
- Competitive Salary and benefits, Relocation assistance, Student Loan assistance.
Community: An exciting place to live, the regional area of Plymouth is centrally located in the middle of the state and serves as the hub to both Newfound & Squam Lakes Region, Baker River Valley and the Waterville Valley White Mountains area of New Hampshire. This is a great place to live and raise a family, the Plymouth area is known for its focus on education through Plymouth State University, top elementary and regional high schools and three private secondary schools in surrounding towns. Downtown Plymouth is a classic New Hampshire town center complete with a town common, post office, town hall and library all within walking distance. Main Street is a great place to shop, eat and meet. Other fine shopping and dining establishments are located on Tenney Mountain Highway (93) and all throughout Plymouth region and surrounding towns. At the convergence of the Pemigewasset and Baker Rivers, the region's landscape and recreational options abound with possibilities. Whether it's brilliant fall colors, a backwoods excursion, a New England White Christmas, tournament fishing, a sample of fresh Maple Syrup, a family ski trip or a bit of tranquility, and the Plymouth regional area is the place to experience it all. Relax and enjoy the adventure! Live where people vacation. 45m-Concord, NH; 1hr-Manchester; 2.5 hrs to Portland, ME; 2.5 hrs-Burlington; 3.5hrs to Montreal; 2.5hrs- Boston. No income or sales tax!