$367,000+ OBGYN Opportunity in Pacific Northwest
Irving, Texas, United States
Specialty Obstetrics & Gynecology
Salary $367,000 – $450,000 • yearly
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Permanent/Full-Time
Work Environment Hospital Clinic/Private Practice
Location Washington, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 2/14/23
This one-of-a-kind opportunity is located in a charming mountainside university town. Our generous compensation model offers a guaranteed base salary plus earning potential up to $450,000 per year.
Independent Not-for-Profit Hospital
- SUPPORT: Both new grads and experienced OBGYN’s welcome to apply!
- WORK/LIFE BALANCE: 1:4 call rotation, 4-day week, 18 patients a day & built-in Admin time!
- NO EARNING CAP: Great RVU bonus structure allows for unlimited earning potential
- NO COMPETITION: Our group is the only OBGYN practice in town!
- AMAZING BENEFITS: 7 weeks PTO, guaranteed salary, full benefits and next level pension plan!
- LOAN ASSISTANCE: 90k over 4 years, plus other State programs available
Close Proximity to ALL Four Ecosystems!
- HUGE OUTDOORS STATE: Awesome hiking trails and sand dunes within minutes! 3 Ski Resorts, large lakes, the beach and several rivers nearby allowing for boating, kayaking, fishing for Blue Ribbon Trout, snowmobiling, horseback riding, dirt biking and more!
- MAJOR METRO: only 90 minutes away! Shopping and restaurants galore! Professional sports teams! International Airport!
- EDUCATION: University in town with teaching program, phenomenal school system and a huge selection of after school and summer programs for the little ones!
- EVENTS: Top 10 Rodeo, Wine Country, Microbreweries, Distilleries, Farmer’s Market, 4H clubs, Hunting, Fly-fishing, Amphitheater, live bands, jazz festivals, local art galleries and much more!
- AGRICULTURE: Endless miles of apple, cherry and pear orchards! Beautiful Larch trees! Kobe beef Timothy Hay and 90% of the world’s hops are also grown here!
If you love the true outdoors and the flexibility that a 4-day work week provides, please reach out to [Register to View] or call/text [Register to View] and reference job number 2211