- Location: South Eastern Pennsylvania (30 mins west of Hershey, PA)
- Specialty: OBGYN
- Requirements: Active PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Call: 1:6
- Duration: 6 months approximately
- Compensation: $170/ hr + (negotiable)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client is a nonprofit healthcare network that currently employs over 1,900 physicians and APP’s in Eastern Pennsylvania. They have over 220 patient care locations that offer Primary Care, Rehabilitation, Diagnostic Imaging, and Women’s Health Services to the greater patient population. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate considerations for board certified OBGYN’s to join their clinical team for approximately 6 months. This need is due to a recent vacancy at the practice. The ideal candidate will be required to perform C sections. The current team consists of 1 physician (GYN only) and 2 NP’s.
Please contact Elizabeth Sutton from Medical Search International for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.