Seeking a board certified or board eligible OBGYN to join a team of 12 physicians.
- Physicians collaborate for best patient care
- Currently practicing in two clinic locations throughout Sioux Falls
- 24 hour call as laborist 1:12, back up call 1:12
- Patients experience the new Women’s Center featuring spacious rooms, spa services and Dad’s Den
- 14 LDRP rooms, 24 ante partum rooms and new 35 bed Level III NICU opened October 2015
- Over 2000 births per year
- Outreach clinic one day per month to meet the demand of specialist services in the region
- daVinci 2 surgical robotics system
- New same-day surgery center adjacent to main campus clinic location
- Total EMR for longitudinal care
- Full spectrum of women’s health specialties: perinatology, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, and nurse midwifery
- 2 year income guarantee plus production incentives and a generous benefit package
- Becker’s Healthcare (2022) ranks South Dakota No. 1 as the best state for physicians to live and work in!
As the urban center for the region, Sioux Falls features unique restaurants, retail shops and cultural venues. It also attracts big-name performing artists and Broadway shows. Sioux Falls is home to a vibrant, revitalized downtown filled with local shops, bars and restaurants. Sioux Falls is a 3-hour drive from Omaha, Neb., and a 4-hour drive from Minneapolis, Minn. and 5-hour drive from Badlands National Park and the Black Hills.
Sioux Falls experiences four full seasons and offers opportunities to take advantage of them all.
- Great Bear Recreation Park -- Skiing, snowboarding and warm-weather events
- Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum
- The Outdoor Campus -- Outdoor skills and nature center
- Sioux Falls Bike Trail
- Sioux Falls Canaries Baseball
- Sioux Falls Parks
- Sioux Falls Pools
- Wild Water West Waterpark
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219661 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs