- Location: Eastern Pennsylvania (greater Philadelphia, PA area)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Nocturnist
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Block Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off (14-shifts per month)
- Shift Hours: (7pm-7am)
- Census: 15-18 pts per shift
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Call: NO call coverage
- Compensation: up to $25,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a reputable Comprehensive Cancer Center just outside of Northern Philadelphia. They are currently taking immediate considerations for board certified Internists who can work as an ongoing locum tenens. This opportunity is for rounding ONLY. No call or procedures are associated with the role.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.