**Neurology opening near Springfield, MO**
* Located in ***Bolivar, MO*** - just 25 miles from Springfield!
* Springfield has a metro area population of 470,000+ people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Hospital-employed position
* Joining a highly regarded Mayo trained Neurologist with more than 25 years experience
* The only Headache Medicine Subspecialty Diplomate in the Region
* Has developed the Missouri Memory Center as an area of specialized focus in his general Neurology practice
* Research projects are currently underway in this clinic!
* New position
* ***Subspecialty training welcome!***
* While the position is primarily Outpatient only, Inpatient consults will be available
* Schedule: Monday Friday with no weekend, holiday or call requirement
* Very competitive salary
* Retirement and profit sharing opportunities
* Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance
* Paid time off
* Resident/Fellowship Stipend available
* CME allowance
* Sign on Bonus
* Loan assistance for those who qualify
* Relocation assistance
**The Medical staff boasts physician satisfaction rating in the top 10 percent nationwide!***
One of the fastest growing and most diversified health care organizations in rural America; employing more than 2,200 employees currently. They are comprised of an 86-bed hospital, more than 35 physician clinics, 6 Nursing Homes, 1 Residential Care Center, Home Health, Hospice, HME, Health Transit and Retail Pharmacies. They provide services among the natural elegance of the rolling hills, rivers and streams of the Ozark Mountains and Plateau in an 8 county area of rural Southwest and West Central Missouri.
They are recognized both at the State and National level having been named one of the Top 10 Rural Hospitals in America; a Most Wired hospital every year since 2005; 2014 Most Wired Innovator Award, Healthgrades 5 star Patient Safety award in 2014 and the recipient of the Missouri Quality Award in both 2010, 2014 and 2018 among others.
They utilize cutting-edge technologies in all facilities through an integrated EMR across the continuum of care and was the first rural, non-academic hospital to receive the Davies Award of Excellence.
The hospital has recently completed several building projects to accommodate record growth including:
* 80,000 square foot expansion to the Kerry & Synda Douglas Medical Office Building and Ambulatory Surgery Center
* New OB/GYN and Pediatric Center
* New Nursing School for the Bolivar Technical College
Bolivar is located just twenty-five miles north of Springfield (160,000 city, 470,000 metro area). Bolivar has a National Blue Ribbon school system and low crime rates. Located at the Northern edge of the Missouri Ozarks, surrounded by recreational lakes, superb hunting opportunities, and outstanding local auto racing tracks. Bolivar is the home of Southwest Baptist University. With a local population of more than 10,000, this quaint, yet growing community boasts amenities such as the Silo Ridge Golf Club, Frisco Highlines Trail Trailhead, Dunnegan Art Gallery, and concert and theater presentations by the students and faculty of Southwest Baptist University.