Health System is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established hospital employed group in Southwest Ohio. This is a replacement position for a neurologist relocating out of State, so candidate will be able to quickly build a successful practice. Physician extenders support the team.
Medical Center is certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center offering services, as a Level III trauma center and is supported 24/7 by Hospitalist team. Subspecialty interest in Epilepsy or Neuromuscular disease can be accommodated.
There are EMG capabilities in the outpatient clinic in the medical office building that is connected to the hospital.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Student loan reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation expense reimbursement
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation."
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA’s located throughout Southwest Ohio.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215526 and email address to [Register to View] .