UPMC Pinnacle – a growing, multisite health care system – is seeking a Neurophysiologist to join our growing Neurology department in Harrisburg, PA.
About the Position:
- General neurology, with the opportunity to establish specialized interest in neurodiagnostic services
- We are seeking candidates who perform EMG's
- Primarily outpatient with minimal hospital rounding and limited call responsibilities
- Strong referral base of patients within the neurology group as well as the community
- Recent installation of new EMG equipment and trained technician staff
- Board certified or board eligible in Neurology
- Neurophysiology Fellowship. Will consider 2021-2022 residency/fellowship graduates
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive base salary plus incentive, commencement and retention bonuses
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
A $23 billion health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centered, cost-effective, accountable care. The largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania, UPMC integrates 92,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 700 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites, and a 4 million-member Insurance Services Division. In central Pennsylvania, the not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. UPMC includes seven acute care hospitals in the region with 1,200 licensed beds, over 150 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 1,100 employed providers, and more than 11,000 employees.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.