• Employed, Outpatient General Neurology opportunity in southcentral Maine. Join a FNP in an established practice
• Office located in state of the art medical office building attached to the hospital
• Support Staff: MAs, secretary, office manager
• Must be BC/BE within 5 years post Residency training
• 7 weeks off (includes vacation, sick, holiday, education)
• CME - $4000/year
• Salary plus full benefits, Student loan support available
• New grads are encourage to apply and J1 Visa candidates welcome
Hospital: 25-bed, independent critical access hospital. The hospital provides care to over 30,000 residents in south central Maine. A beautiful state of the art medical office building adjacent to the hospital provides easy access to primary and specialty care. A medical staff of more than 40 physicians skilled in a variety of fields, and 722 full and part-time professional and technical employees ensure the delivery of progressive health and medical services.
RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY: The Town stands astride the Kennebec River at the site of one the river's most spectacular (and powerful) waterfalls. Located in the rolling hills of southern Somerset County, the area is rich in history. Close to Sugarloaf Mountain, one of the best ski areas in the United States. Only an hour's drive to Maine's spectacular coast, and to Portland, Maine's largest city. The area's schools are highly rated. Recreational venues include in town skiing, biking, snow shoeing, and trout fishing. Surrounding communities provide arts, theatre, gyms, children’s programs, prestigious liberal arts college, unique restaurants. Wonderful place to raise a family.
1 hr to Bangor, 1.5 hrs to Portland, 3.5 hrs to Boston and 3 hrs to Quebec, Canada.