With continuous success, further expansion endeavors, and partnership track opportunities after two years, this is the perfect time to join the largest and most reputable private neurology group serving the North Dallas, Texas Metroplex!
* Join a highly trained and diversified team of 20 Neurologists, 8 Advanced Practice Professionals, and hospital support staff
* Over the past 42 years, they have expanded to 10 clinics and also provide services exclusively to 15 hospitals as the sole neurologist group
* Flexible scheduling options of either 7 on / 7 off or M-F 8-5, offering a great work/life balance
* Opportunity for supplemental income through additional shifts, call coverage, outpatient clinic interests, and/or telehealth consults available
Parameters and Compensation:
* Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology
* Highly competitive guarantee base salary with a bonus-based revenue model
* A fully comprehensive benefits package, PTO, 401K match, occurrence-based malpractice, 3K CME allowance, negotiable relocation, and sign-on bonuses
* Lucrative partnership opportunity with eligibility after 2 years of employment - a few partners earning near 650K+
* Dallas, Texas is the 4th largest metropolitan and ranked number 14th best city to reside in the United States.
* This organization primarily services the Northern Texas suburbs - which almost all dominate as the top places to live in the entire country - offering affordable real estate, safe communities, superb school systems, and great places to raise families
* Whether you enjoy dining out, art museums, botanical gardens, collegiate and professional sporting events, retail shopping, golfing, attending the rodeo, exploring nature trails, or boating on nearby lakes - you will have an amazing quality of life and will love being a Texan!
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]