- ~$2,000 per shift
- Block scheduling: 7 on, 7 off
- 10-15 average daily patient volume
- Acute Stroke
- General neurological consults
- Open ICU with Intensivist coverage
- No admitting to ICU
- No procedures or codes
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life
- 401K Retirement plan
- Reimbursable relocation expenses up to $10,000
- Mal-practice insurance
This family-oriented, Division I college town is brimming with school spirit and has an excellent public school system (AAA rating) with private options available. This charming community has a low cost of living and is near two major metropolitan areas.
- Cosmopolitan dining with any kind of food you are craving and annual wine and food festival
- Division I sports and performing arts with 3 other additional smaller universities in the city
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating nearby
- Multiple city parks, bicycle-friendly community with a 225-mile trail for bikers and runners
- Regional airport with direct flights to St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, New York, and Denver!
- 1 hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.