DescriptionJoin our developing neurohospitalist team and provide inpatient consultative services at UPMC Pinnacle. Practice locations include UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg or West Shore and Community Osteopathic. Team of two in each location with a physician assistant and supported by the system-based team with expertise in all neurologic specialties, including neurodiagnostic services.
About the Position:
• Focus on new consults and complex patient management
• Advanced practitioners provide follow-up and continuing care
• 7 days on/7 days off schedule, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.(Monday to Monday)
• Night call covered by community-based, employed neurology team
• Competitive base salary, plus commencement and retention bonus
• Health, life and disability insurance
• Medical malpractice insurance
• Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
• Professional dues
• CME time
• Relocation Allowance
Qualifications• Board certified or board eligible in Neurology
• Will consider 2021-2022 residency graduates.
• Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
• Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
Total RewardsMore than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC's Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life & emdash; because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
Our ValuesAt UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]