Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
West Plains, MO (Friendly Community - Great Place to Live & Work) - Neurology Opportunity
Join us in the beautiful Ozarks! Ozarks Medical Center seeks a compassionate, BE/BC Neurologist to join one other experienced Neurologist in a thriving practice in West Plains, MO. You will be employed by Ozarks Medical Center, you'll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country. Here's more:
• Position is open due to physician who is moving to a larger market. (He's been with us for five years and has built a thriving practice earning 125% of MGMA median.)
• Preferred candidate will be interested in general neurology, comfortable with stroke and have interest in ALS
• Ozarks Medical Center is a Level II Stroke Center
• Call 1:4
• Tele-stroke recently implemented by Washington University in St. Louis
• Practice has 2 Natus EMG machines
• Support staff includes: 1 Nurse Practitioner, 2 EMG Nerve Conduction Study techs, 1 Nurse, 1 Stroke Coordinator
• ALS recognized treatment center consisting of 12 ALS patients
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package!
• Guarantee based on MGMA median (Option to make move if RVU exceeds MGMA median.Outgoing Neurologist produced at 125% of MGMA Median)
• $25K sign on bonus plus $10K moving expenses
• 40 days Paid Time Off annually, Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
• Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
• Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month.
• 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
• 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...