Established hospital network & local University Neurology Dept. are seeking a BC/BE neurologist with subspecialty interests in Movement Disorders to join a growing, established, multi-disciplinary Clinical Neuroscience Institute (CNSI) and affiliated Neurology Residency program (4 per class).
We would anticipate the candidate would hold specific board certifications in Movement Disorder treatments, or be planning on obtaining this accreditation soon. Candidate must be comfortable with pre/post- surgical evaluations for Deep Brain Stimulation in order to join our multi-disciplinary team of Neuroscientists (Neurology / Neuropsychology / Functional Neurosurgery). You will enjoy an already established Movement Disorder clinic and referral network with state of the art equipment. You will partner with a large (20 neurologists), employed, neurology group of various subspecialists.
Candidate will collaborate with the Comprehensive Neuroscience Institute (partnership between The Department of Neurology Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and Premier Health) and will be reviewed for a faculty appointment and be comfortable with involvement in teaching.
The Clinical Neuroscience Institute has multiple office locations and is responsible for covering the main teaching hospital for inpatient neurology needs. Call would be very competitively spaced, but expected. Thankfully, all call would be from home and limited only to general neurology – main hospital is a JCO Comprehensive Stroke Center, thus all stroke call is handled by a separate team. All CNSI offices and hospitals are equipped with EMR and wireless communication and state of the art imaging and laboratory technology.
Choose Your Lifestyle
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." View list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA’s located throughout Southwest Ohio.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC210242 & email address to [Register to View] .