Our physicians have the ability to work with highly trained colleagues, some of the best in the field, in locations in or around some of the best suburban communities in the country just outside of New York City. Our physicians have the ability to treat the whole patient through our unique multispecialty, polyclinic brand. This allows our providers to easily and effectively consult with highly trained colleagues, across numerous specialties along with in-house, on-site ancillary services including radiology, ultrasound, phlebotomy, pathology, and laboratories.
Physicians receive excellent compensation and benefits, shareholder track to RVU model, minimal or no call depending on position, a fully integrated EMR, managed business services, a strong clinical team, and much more.Neurologist will be responsible for providing complete, comprehensive clinical care for all patients. Physician provides clinical care services including, but not limited to, diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of care, preventative and health care maintenance to patients. Physician works collaboratively with all providers as a multi-disciplinary team to provide comprehensive, compassionate health care to all patients.
- Medical Degree
- Active Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy (M.D. or D.O.) license in the state of New York or Connecticut as required
- Board Certification / Board Eligible
- Active DEA license
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Ability to work collaboratively within a clinical team
- Demonstrated professional competence and integrity and ethical conduct of practice
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and effective conflict resolution skills
- Patient focused and committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care and service to all patients
- Demonstrated commitment to WMG mission, vision and values
- Strong computer skills and EMR knowledge