Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Build a practice to suit your skills / interests
Huge draw area – no competition
General Neurology with the opportunity to work in subspecialty areas of interest
• Hospital Employed General Neurology
• Competitive Salary + RVU Production Incentive
• No competition in a draw area of over 100,000
• Recently renovated hospital with state of the art facilities
• Minimal call – primarily phone call only
• 25 days PTO + 5 days CME
• Paid Malpractice, Relocation Assistance, Comprehensive Benefits
Picturesque community located on the banks of the Ohio River
• Charming area with bustling, renovated downtown that is truly the heart of the city
• Rich cultural community with multiple local theaters, celebrated art galleries, and unique festivals that draw national attention
• Safe, family friendly region with ample recreational activities including boating, fishing, hunting, and several golf courses
• Cost of living is 17% below the national average
• 1 hour drive to Cincinnati, OH or Lexington, KY
• Nearby Universities offer Division I athletics, symphony performances, theatre productions and much more
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Dan Jones at [Register to View]
or via email at [Register to View]
Please reference Job #231.
retained firm with 40+ years recruiting experience