Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neuro-Hospital opening in Virginia
Manassas VA & Haymarket (11 miles apart)
35 miles west of Washington DC
- Full Time
- **Directorship opportunity** (option)
- Schedule: Block schedule
- Typically 7 on/7 off; 7 am -7pm
- Stroke experience a must
- EEG / EMG testing at site. EMG preferred but not required
- Group uses Epic EMR
- Need someone by summer 2021
- No call
- Nighttime coverage not required but optional
- Single provider covered service. Only one Neuro Hospitalist provides coverage at a time
- Patient volume varies day to day
- Excellent benefits package
Medical Center is located in the heart of Manassas, Virginia and is a 170-bed, not-for-profit hospital.
Manassas is a family oriented community outside the greater Washington, D.C. area. We invite you to explore the area and the hospital at the Novant Health Prince William Medical Center website.
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Hit the 95th percentile nationwide in physician satisfaction with the easy and efficiency of our EHR (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Was among the highest performers in MIPS in 2017, earning bonuses for exceptional performance
- Is in the top 10 percent nationwide for diabetes care, breast cancer screening and colorectal cancer screening, as compared with other Epic clients
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States