About the position:
- A neuroscience center with a reputation for high quality care and outstanding patient experience, join 11 other pediatric neurologists and 7 APPs with subspecialty support including: pediatric epilepsy, pediatric neurocritical care, pediatric neuromuscular, pediatric stroke/neurovascular, pediatric brain tumor/neuro-oncology, pediatric movement disorders, pediatric neuroimmunology and pediatric headache
- Pediatric Epilepsy Monitoring Unit - staffed by board certified epileptologists
- Daily outpatient clinic with inpatient rounding
- All-private beds: 36-bed general pediatric unit, an 8-bed PICU, and a 50-bed regional NICU
- Pediatrics/PICU ground and air transport teams
- Together, more than 25 pediatric specialists provide consultative services
- competitive compensation and benefits package.
Located halfway between Chicago and Detroit, the area offers diverse cultural opportunities, affordable real estate, a major focus on education, and a variety of year-round family attractions, events, and festivals. Abundant natural resources, including easy access to Lake Michigan, make it the perfect choice for biking, boating and skiing. Our local area is home to several international companies including Stryker, Pfizer, Zoetis, and Kellogg.
Battle Creek offers the cultural and recreational amenities offered in urban settings with a modest cost of living and vitality that permeates education, arts, culture, and recreation. There is an impressive array of entertainment options that please music lovers, sports fans, and families. Numerous parks are connected via a linear trail to the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo rivers and provide opportunities for hiking, fishing, and canoeing, picnicking and other recreation.