**Nephrology opportunity in Rapid City, SD**
Located in Southwest South Dakota
Service area: 428,000
- Full-time, permanent positions
- Schedule: Varies
- Seeking full-time Nephrologists to join experienced, well-established group in Rapid City.
- Nephrologists will provide both inpatient and outpatient services along with dialysis coverage.
- Hospital is a Level II trauma center with a strong critical care nursing staff, a rapid response team and a comprehensive 24/7 Hospitalist service, and the outpatient clinic is conveniently located in a modern, multi-specialty facility near the hospital.
- This position offers highly competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package, and quarterly production bonus incentives.
- Other benefits include a 10% starting bonus, a generous multi-year retention bonus, paid relocation, moving stipend, CME reimbursement, paid malpractice, and much more. - The practice locations combine top physicians and advanced treatments to deliver high-quality care to our patients.
The only healthcare system within a 300-mile radius providing services to a population of 428,000. It is comprised of five hospitals, 24-clinics and employs nearly 5,000 physicians and caregivers. These positions are located in Rapid City, South Dakota. With a population of 75,000, this is a safe, family friendly, four-season community located in the foothills of the beautiful Black Hills. The area boasts a myriad of outdoor activities including hiking, camping, boating, fishing and hunting. Rapid City Regional Airport offers nonstop flights to several major cities. These are excellent opportunities to enjoy both a high quality medical practice and a satisfying lifestyle. We invite you to join us in the beautiful Black Hills of western South Dakota.