Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Join an inclusive team of Neonatologists in a growing and expanding Level 2 NICU. Benefit from a larger health system with easy access to all sub-specialty support. Have a prestigious Academic Appointment and the opportunity to teach Medical Students and Residents. Last but not least, live in a gorgeous suburban area with a fairly low cost of living while enjoying an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
For more information, please submit your CV to [Register to View]
and call [Register to View]
- Be part of a world class Health System
- Join a team of Multiple Neonatologists
- NICU is growing and will eventually become a Level 3
- Enjoy Academic Appointment and Teaching opportunities
- High-paying Opportunity with excellent Benefits
- Have easy access to all major metro areas in the Northeast
- For more info email your CV to [Register to View]
services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...