Medical Director for a Quality Improvement and Care Coordination Program in the San Francisco Bay area, CA.
A collegial health system in the San Francisco Bay area is recruiting for an experienced Medical Director and is Board Certified in Palliative Care or Geriatric Medicine. The new Medical Director will help develop a Quality improvement and Care Coordination program. The Medical Director will travel to various community-based clinics and acute care facilities in the Bay area.
- Physician Medical Director is the leader providing comprehensive care coordination for the high-risk high-needs patients managed by the ACCT Program clinicians and staff
- Physician Medical Director will provide direct patient care and oversight of clinical team and resources caring for current and prospective ACCT patients
- Physician Medical Director is responsible to assist the President of the Medical Group in the administration of clinical services program, and for liaison activities with the local medical community
- Physician Medical Director will lead the development and design of the ACCT program
- Physician Medical Director will participate in the development of strategic plans, planning, and implementation of operational matters
- Physician Medical Director will serve as a clinical lead in Accountable Care to achieve improved outcomes for managed populations
- Physician Medical Director must have work experience in internal medicine, family medicine, geriatric medicine, palliative care medicine or other relevant field of medicine required. Additionally, Medical Director must have experience working in a care coordination model and administrative experience preferred
- Physician Medical Director will lead a care team that include NPs, nurses, social workers, care coordinators and other ancillary support
- Physician Medical Director will perform or arrange for care team to perform consult visits in facilities or patient homes as needed
The health system is offering a generous base salary and 10% quality bonus incentive. They also provide a complete benefits package including paid health insurance, 401k, CME, Relocation assistance, and more. This opportunity does not qualify for visa sponsorship. For detailed practice information forward Curriculum Vitae to [Register to View]
Director of Physician Recruitment
Toll Free : [Register to View] ext. 207