NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Hospital is a NYS designated and ACS verified Level I Adult Trauma Center with multiple Centers of Excellence.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln is looking for a dynamic physician leader to serve as Pediatric Emergency Medicine Director. The Director will report to and work closely with the Chief of Emergency Medicine and have responsibility for all operations of this busy Pediatric Emergency Department.
- High volume Pediatric Emergency Department with more than 40,000 annual visits
- Emergency Medicine and Pediatric residents working in Pediatric Emergency Department
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant support
- Active and productive research program
- Fast Track Pediatric area
- Active clinical programs in ultrasound, simulation and education
Ambitious, exceptional, and eager to learn candidates are encouraged to apply, regardless of years of experience. The candidate will partner closely with the Chief of Emergency Medicine to plan, manage, and implement strategies that enhance quality and efficiency, patient experience, physician engagement, mentor faculty and trainees, and foster professional and scholarly growth of the department. The successful candidate will have experience as a physician leader with an ability to oversee operations, work collaboratively with other departments to ensure delivery of patient-centered, coordinated care and ensure optimum use of resources to achieve superior outcomes in alignment with the institutional mission of improving health of the community.
- Board Certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine preferred
- Possess or eligible for a New York State License
[Register to View]