This job is archived
This city offers a genuine Southern experience in a historic, yet vibrant coastal setting. The beautiful walkable downtown, offers world-class accommodations, lush parks and squares, retail shops, restaurants, museums and art galleries.
Championship golf, a variety of water activities, one-of-a kind event venues, a wide range of historic tours and a gracious hospitality community are sure to make living here the perfect place for every member of your family.
To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Julian Jaramillo at (954) - 837 - 2673, or email confidential CVs to [Register to View] - job#2454917.
- Work in multiple volume and trauma level facilities
- Competitive compensation - above the AAMC 50th Percentile
- New Emergency Medicine Residency for 2019
- Prior educational administrative experience required
- Negotiable Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package- including Stipend
- Flexible scheduling- will block shifts and accept commuters
- Malpractice Coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail