This Regional Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible (if recently trained) Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join an existing practice of three physicians in a rapidly growing market. This group of physicians is known for providing exceptional care to expecting mothers and boasts a great reputation in the greater Kansas City metropolitan community. The group expects to grow to five physicians as quickly as possible to meet the growing patient demand. The practice is a critical element of Women's Health Services at the medical center, and the associated Maternal Fetal Health Center offers a multi-disciplinary setting for the most complex maternal and fetal care. The group receives consistent high-quality coverage for deliveries from the OBGYN group, Specialists in Women's Care, and inpatient antepartum support from perinatal nurse practitioners.
- No deliveries required
- Ideal candidate must be comfortable with telemedicine
- Option for resident teaching through OBGYN residency program with future plans for an accredited MFM fellowship
- Call rotation of 1:4
- Stipend available for fellows with a minimum of six months left in their training
- Board certified or board eligible in maternal fetal medicine
- Patients-first culture with an exemplary staff of highly trained, experienced professionals incorporating APP’s, RN’s and sonographers
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About the Practice:
- Practice has reputation for providing exceptional patient care
- Plans to grow to five physicians as quickly as possible to meet growing patient demand
- Group anchors the Maternal Fetal Health Center, a multi-disciplinary setting for the most complex maternal and fetal care
- Inpatient antepartum support from perinatal nurse practitioners
- Practice supports over 12,000 deliveries each year through onsite and telemedicine components and referral relationships
- Clinic expansion underway on the campus of OPRMC and will be located adjacent to the Maternal Fetal Health Center with a secondary practice office at another local HCA hospital
About the Medical Center:
- The Medical Center is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children’s healthcare services.
- 60+ bed maternity unit with the most skilled and experienced nurses in the area.
- A full cadre of maternal consultants.
- 70+ bed, level III NICU equipped and staffed to care for “micro-preemies” born as early as 22 weeks and offering the most experienced whole-body cooling program for infants born with birth-related injury.
- NICU staff includes 175+ specialized healthcare professionals, including full-time pediatric specialists.
- Dedicated maternal and neonatal transport team serving Kansas City and outlying areas.
- The Kansas City area’s only community setting offering pediatric ER services, a pediatric inpatient unit with board certified pediatric intensivists and specialists, and a comprehensive team of pediatric RNs, child life specialists, genetic counselors, amongst others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]