Health System has an excellent maternal-fetal medicine opportunity in Western Kentucky.
Maternal-fetal medicine services are in demand across Western Kentucky and we are seeking another physician to join a group of two perinatal specialists in a busy outpatient practice. Clinical responsibility is consultative with a broad range of maternal-fetal medicine services. Enjoy working with an excellent, experienced staff and leading-edge medical equipment. Work closely with local OB-GYNs, neonatologists, nutritionists, registered dietitians, and other specialties within the medical group to provide outreach consult/support throughout Western Kentucky.
- Join 2 MFM’s and an APRN in an outpatient clinic with experienced staff and diabetes counselors.
- Outpatient clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Inpatient consults at our flagship Regional Hospital, opened in 2013 and supports full-scope perinatal services through fetal echocardiogram, antepartum care, Obstetric Emergency Department, and OB Hospitalists
- Level III NICU with 20 private room beds, the largest of its kind in Western Kentucky, offering care born at any weight and as early as 27 weeks of gestation; plus the secure NicView camera system allowing families to see their baby even when not on-site
- No deliveries as part of practice
- Large service area, covering 15 counties and a population draw of over 400,000
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
- Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates; experienced physicians and those still in training are also invited to apply
Compensation & Benefits:
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more
- In-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team
The city is Kentucky’s fourth-largest city, nestled on a scenic bend of the Ohio River in western Kentucky. It is the culinary and cultural hub of western Kentucky, with a wide variety of wonderfully delicious, locally owned restaurants and a thriving arts community. It hosts more than 20 annual festivals, including the world-famous International Bar-B-Q Festival, ROMP bluegrass music festival, Big O Music Fest and the Western Kentucky Botanical Garden Daylily Festival.
Owensboro was designated as the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sportstown for the state of Kentucky for its sports and recreation options. Owensboro offers outstanding facilities and complexes capable of hosting youth and adult tournaments for baseball, softball, soccer, tennis, hockey and more, and individual options include ice skating, disc golf, hiking and trail biking.