Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Maternal-Fetal Medicine opening in Indiana**
* Located in ***South Bend/Mishawaka, IN*** - 69m from Fort Wayne and 95m from Chicago!
* Seeking a Board Certified Maternal-Fetal Med Physician to join an existing practice.
* Practice is primarily consultative but does provide total obstetric care for a small number of patients.
* Average number of patients seen per day is 15-20.
* Has a laborist program and in house anesthesiology, that provides 24/7 service.
* Ultrasound equipment includes GE Voluson E8 with PACS storage and real time central monitor.
* Opportunities for teaching do exist with our FM residents and IU Medical Students.
* PhD genetic counselor is on staff.
* Level III NICU with a team of 2.5 neonatologists in place.
* Compensation & Benefit Package
* Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
* Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
* Health/dental/vision/disability/life/retirement benefits.
* 22 days off per year; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
* $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
* Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
**The Hospital and the Michiana Area**
The medical center has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years. A new 254-bed hospital was built in 2009. It offers all private rooms; some of the services provided include oncology,
neurology, obstetrics, surgery, pediatrics, and orthopaedics. Our Physician Network includes 20 practice sites with over 70 primary care and specialist physicians in St. Joseph and Marshall Counties.
The Michiana area, north-central Indiana and south-western Michigan, has a population of more than 240,000. The SJRMC service area has a population of nearly 900,000. Known for the legendary University of Notre Dame, the area boasts several colleges and universities, along with multiple reputable private and public school systems. Close proximity to Chicago and Indianapolis and Lake Michigan.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States