**Internal Medicine opening in Missouri - visa eligible**
* Located in ***West Plains, MO*** - just 100 miles from Springfield!
* Option to work at other rural health clinic locations in South-central Missouri or North-central Arkansas
* Service area of 50,000+ people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Option for traditional or outpatient only
* Also an option to work in a Walk-in Clinic
* All locations are underserved areas
* ***H1b and J1 visa candidates accepted!***
* Located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline
* Competitive salary
* Generous sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
* Student loan support available up to $100,000
* Up to $4,500 for CMEs and professional license fees, dues, and journals.
* Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate
* Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D
* 403B matching up to 3% after one year
* 457 plan Top Hat Plan max contribution of $18,000 per year.
* 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CMEs and sick days
**West Plains, MO**, located in south central Missouri, is nestled within the Heart of the Ozarks, (near Springfield & Branson, MO). Whether you're looking for big city conveniences, entertainment and amenities or the appeal of small town values and charms an A+ education for your children or a place to build your practice and watch it grow you'll find it here, in West Plains.
West Plains is the county seat of Howell County and has a population of 12,000. This is a 7.7% increase since 2000. The largest city within a 100-mile radius, West Plains is the trade center for south-central Missouri. More than 125,00 people shop in the area and retail sales have averaged an 8 percent growth rate annually, pumping 225 million dollars into the local economy.
West Plains, MO has been selected as one of Americas 10 Best Small Towns in 2013 by [Register to View]
a national website that ranks Americas most livable small and mid-sized cities based on quality of life. [Register to View]
referenced West Plains ability to attract nature lovers, entrepreneurs and families searching for an authentic small town as one of the reasons for its selection. It also mentioned the city's Ozarks Small Business Incubator and its Governors Award recognition, the city's extensive park system, the historic downtown Courthouse Square, the West Plains Civic Center, the city's antique stores, the annual Old Time Music/Ozark Heritage Festival, and its proximity to rivers, lakes and streams.
Other national accolades:
* 2013 #9 Best Small Town in America by [Register to View]
* 2014 MSU-WP #6 Best Community College by Washington Monthly
* 2014 West Plains School District -Top 10 Percent Missouri Academic Performance
* 2014 Old-Time Music Ozark Heritage Festival Top 100 Event by American Bus Association
* 2015 Top 10 Missouri Commuter Cities by Obrella
* 2015 Top 10 Best Towns for Retirees in Missouri by [Register to View]
* 2015 Top 20 Best Towns to Raise a Family in Missouri by [Register to View]
* 2015 Top 25 Best Small Towns in Missouri by [Register to View]