This job is archived
Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center is currently in search of a Medical Director of Internal Medicine. The Medical Director will have oversight of our 7 Outpatient IM clinics, and you will see an average of 10-15 patients per day. There are NPs, nurses, MAs, and office support.
We offer a competitive salary plus a stipend and a potential quality bonus. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, Vacation, holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please contact Cornell Scott-Hill Health for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Salary is dependent upon experience plus quality bonus potential
- Lifestyle practice
- Work Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, no weekends
- Nurses, NPs, MAs, and office support
- All outpatient, mostly underserved
- Experience with EPIC
- Strong Business acumen
- Board-certified in either IM, FP, or geriatrics